Level 1 Certification
Yoga Nidra is an ancient tantric transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry. Yoga Nidra is a simple, yet profound, systematic technique of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
This 65 Hour Level I training provides an understanding of the theory of Yoga Nidra in both yogic and scientific terms, as well as various applications to be used for deep relaxation, stress management, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, insomnia, PTSD, and releasing negative emotions and thought patterns.
Yoga Nidra can be successfully used in personal practice, yoga classes, social work, massage and physical therapy, as well as alternative and integrative practices.
This 65 hour training includes:
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra Script Cards
- Development of the skills to lead groups and individuals in a Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra practice
- At least 15 practices of Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra!
- An in-depth understanding of the therapeutic benefits of practice
- How this ancient practice is the antidote to our modern stress
- An in-depth understanding of yogic philosophy, psychology and history
- Weekly Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra class between training weekends. Class schedule here.
Investment: $1050 (+tax)
Payment may be made in full or in 3 installments of $350 (+tax). The first $350 installment upon registration will hold your place in the training.
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or etransfer. Cheques should be made out to: Mindful Restoration Inc.
To register: fill out the form below or contact us via: email@example.com or 250-872-0550
- Friday, October 14 and Friday, November 11: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday, October 15 and Saturday, November 12: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Sunday, October 16 and Sunday, November 13: 7:30am - 5:30pm