Immerse Yourself in the Healing and Rejuvenating Practice of Yoga Nidra: the Antidote to Modern Stress
Yoga Nidra is an ancient tantric transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry. Yoga Nidra is a simple, yet profound, systematic technique of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
This 25 Hour Immersion provides an understanding of the theory of Yoga Nidra in both yogic and scientific terms, as well as various applications to be used for deep relaxation, stress management, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, insomnia, PTSD, and releasing negative emotions and thought patterns.
This 25 hour immersion includes:
- Comprehensive Manual
- At least 6 full practices of Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra!
- An in-depth understanding of the therapeutic benefits of practice
- How this ancient practice is the antidote to our modern stress
- An in-depth understanding of yogic philosophy, psychology and history
Investment: $375 (+tax) for immersion October 21-23
(For full certification in Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra Level 1 visit here)
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or money order. Cheques should be made out to: Mindful Restoration.
To register: sonya@sonyathomlinson or 250-863-7326
- Friday October 21: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday October 22: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Sunday October 23: 7:30am - 5:30pm
*schedule is subject to change