Bliss can only be present when stress is absent
Experience deeper levels of inner freedom than you ever imagined possible. In a heartfelt and accessible manner, Uchita Sonya Thomlinson will illuminate how the Yoga Nidra approach to stress-reduction and personal transformation will turn your Stress into Bliss. Giving yourself permission to rest, balance, restore, and tap into new sources of energy.
Bliss is within your reach - yoga and yoga nidra guide us to cultivate the intelligence of body, mind and spirit
Rooted in classical yoga yet supported by science, the techniques you will learn in this workshop will help you create progressive and lasting change from the effects of stress and anxiety.
In this revitalizing mini retreat you will:
- Release muscular, mental and emotional tension
- Receive the deeply restorative healing power of Mindful Rest Yoga Nidr
- Learn how Yoga Nidra stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself
- Learn how limiting belief patterns hold you back from living fully, peacefully and harmoniously and how Yoga Nidra re-patterns these beliefs at the deepest levels
- Use the power of intention for greater inner peace, improved health, and connecting to your highest Bliss.Receive 2 revitalizing and relaxing Yoga Nidra experiences, practical and accessible information to help you take this practice into your daily life as well as a Yoga Nidra practice to take home
- Enjoy herbal tea and a healthy snack
For this retreat wear clothes that you can move in as well as extra layers for comfort. You may also wish to bring a journal to write in.
Previous yoga experience is not required. This mini retreat is for everyone!
Sunday August 28, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Space is limited. To register please contact Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.572.2280